Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Extended Deadlines

I'm working on a story for the Daily News about potential large-scale flooding. I should be meeting with a flood plane expert this week to get some clarity about the physics of one party's claim regarding the issue. I appreciate Chris Weinkopf's patience with me on this piece. It could turn out to be fairly important story.

It appears that the County may have a real problem with this one. They're certainy digging in their heals legally.

However, the paper I edit, North Valley Community News, has been taking all of my time. Because of server problems, we're down to the wire on getting all the editorial content in.

Next time, I should have news about an exclusive I've been offered.

Dear Universe: Send me a Mac.

No comments: